This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Michael 1 year, 5 months ago.
December 27, 2017 at 3:11 am #6199
Thank you for being part of Theocast Total Access. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining Theocast Total Access, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for these online communities. You also agree to abide by all relevant policies and procedures of Theocast. You further agree to reserve posting comments for topics best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to converse with your peers and the Boys and participate in an ongoing conversation.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, Theocast reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate these rules.
- Do not attack others. Posting comments is meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Do not post commercial comments.
- Use caution when discussing personal information. Posted comments are available for all to see, and comments are subject to all laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments are strictly prohibited. Do not post comments that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of online postings.
- Remember that Theocast has the right to reproduce comments that are posted online.
- Post your comments only to the most appropriate forums.
- Do not disclose proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged information.
The online group is provided as a service of Theocast. Theocast is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. In no event shall Theocast be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information or comments posted.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments. Do not post any information or other comments protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants Theocast the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such comments, information, or other material.
Theocast reserves the right to actively monitor the online group for inappropriate postings and undertake editorial control of postings. Further, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Theocast, then Theocast will take all appropriate action. Theocast reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.