How should we respond to racial injustice in the past and present? Is the preaching of the Gospel the only mandate for the Church, or should it be directly involved in responding to sins in society through social justice?
- Living in God’s Two Kingdoms: A Biblical Vision for Christianity and Culture. (David VanDrunen)
- Christ and Culture Revisited (D.A. Carson)
- Beyond Culture Wars: Is America A Mission Field or Battlefield? (Michael Horton)
- The Democratization of American Christianity (Nathan Hatch)
- Christ and Culture – Part 1 & Part 2
- #62 Virtue Signaling Evangelicals
- Evangelicalism: Living Inside the Religious Truman Show – Part 1 & Part 2