How should Christians respond to the question “Why do bad things happen to good people?” Is there really even a good answer to the problem of evil? The Boys also give some helpful thoughts on how to provide gracious and loving answers to those who are in the midst of suffering.
- Remythologizing Theology: Divine Action, Passion, and Authorship. (Kevin Vanhoozer)
- A Court, Clay, and the Cross: Examining the Problem of Evil. (R. Scott Clark)
- #15 Suffering: Hitler and the Hurricane. (Theocast)
- Luther’s Theology of the Cross. (Carl Trueman)
- #84 A Theology of the Cross. (Theocast)