The Boys work through some of the most common questions Christians are asked today. How many of the popular answers given today only cause confusion and mistrust in the church? How can we instead have reasonable dialogs that provide compassionate, yet helpful answers?
- The Reason for God. (Timothy Keller)
- Beyond Culture Wars: Is America a Mission Field or Battlefield? (Michael Horton)
- Christ and Culture Revisited. (D A Carson)
- Truth in a Culture of Doubt: Engaging Skeptical Challenges to the Bible. (Andreas Köstenberger)
- In Defense of the Bible: A Comprehensive Apologetic for the Authority of Scripture. (Steven Cowan)
- #46 Evangelism: Taking the fear out of sharing Christ