Is there a sense in which our standing before God depends on our works? Are we justified by faith but enter eternity by works? Why are notable evangelicals like John Piper making a distinction between the two? Oh boy… This should be fun!
- Justification: Understanding the Classic Reformed Doctrine by
- Faith Alone: The Evangelical Doctrine of Justification Kindle Edition by
- A Future Justification Based on Works? by Cornelis VenemaJudgment According to Works POSTED BY
- Are Good Works Necessary to “Attain Heaven?” BY JORDAN COOPER
- Five Arguments Against Future Justification According to Works ARTICLE BY